Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cotton plug


I don't know what the hell wrong with my microbiology madam. No one can draw cotton plug as she wish. We all know how it looks. It's white colour and very soft as it is made up of cotton. She wont give attendance if we didn't draw it as she wish, but when we get attendance the cotton plug seems wooden plug rather than a cotton plug. She might be having eye sight or something like colourblindness I guess. Anyway as I microbio students we have to deal with cotton plugs always and have to draw it often. I wish we get an alternative to cotton plug in our labs. That might not be a good idea even. We might have to learn to draw something else beside the cotton plug, so it will take another one and half year to learn how to draw that as she wish.

3 comments: