Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love Kung Fu Panda


My favourite quotations from Kung Fu Panda. Just have a look.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness.

Sorry doesn’t make the noodles.

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend.

Nothing is impossible.

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avid it.

Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

There are no accidents.

There is no such thing as level zero.

You are too concerned about what was and what will be.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

There is just news. There is no good or bad.

Look at this tree, Shifu: I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time.

No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.

(Shifu) But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung (Oogway) Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide, to nurture it, to believe in it.

No, you just need to believe. Promise me, Shifu, promise me you will believe.

The secret ingredient is nothing. You heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient.

To make something special you just have to believe it's special.

2 comments:

  1. I love this cartoon!
    And the panda, cuddly looking if i may say so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best cartoon ever....

    ReplyDelete